Who Are We?






What are you doing here?
We have a real site as of 3-3-2012!
Trust us, it looks and feels better there!
MCDen @ Mine-Craft-Den.com




































































Other than just another random creative and survival server, we aim to do things differently than other servers dare: Allow and Do more than those pesky instructions say.

Join us on our server either by the game itself, or in Dynmap. We are running MineCraft 1.4.7 with Craftbukkit/Spigot and Spout. Spout Craft is Optional, But Preferred.

| Home | Facebook Group | Plugins | Ingame Stats |

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Moving Update

Our move is at a hault at this time. While I spent a few hours downloading our worlds from the old server, our Control Panel System, McMyAdmin, went offline on our new host and I have been unable to start it back up.

To make things worse, I have been havning trouble accessing our SSH and FTP to finish uploading and setting up the new server.

Nothing is lost, I've made backups of all the worlds and plugins. The only thing lost is game time. Eh, we all play games too much. Try watching tv or visit some friends. I may not know where you live, but that's what I'm pretty much doing as it too dang hot where I am. 100 degrees, give or take 5 each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment