Who Are We?






What are you doing here?
We have a real site as of 3-3-2012!
Trust us, it looks and feels better there!
MCDen @ Mine-Craft-Den.com




































































Other than just another random creative and survival server, we aim to do things differently than other servers dare: Allow and Do more than those pesky instructions say.

Join us on our server either by the game itself, or in Dynmap. We are running MineCraft 1.4.7 with Craftbukkit/Spigot and Spout. Spout Craft is Optional, But Preferred.

| Home | Facebook Group | Plugins | Ingame Stats |

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Better Live Broadcasting...

So now I am using LiveStream.com.
I am still thinking of a better place for the video, for now, it's own post:




I have been working on the sound and still having a bit of a problem with the hissing. At least the resolution let's you see that chat. Thinking of that, I need to fix my keyboard still...

So, either I use the microphone and have the hissing, or have the game sound go through and let it echo on a loop. I can have both going too. But there's no need to listen to me most of the time since I don't talk unless I'm on Vent, TeamSpeak, or Mumble. The speaker echo on the other hand is annoying...

10-10-11:
I do apologize for not streaming a lot. With college going and more residents in the dorms each year, internet quality has decreased. At best, I could stream on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment