Who Are We?






What are you doing here?
We have a real site as of 3-3-2012!
Trust us, it looks and feels better there!
MCDen @ Mine-Craft-Den.com




































































Other than just another random creative and survival server, we aim to do things differently than other servers dare: Allow and Do more than those pesky instructions say.

Join us on our server either by the game itself, or in Dynmap. We are running MineCraft 1.4.7 with Craftbukkit/Spigot and Spout. Spout Craft is Optional, But Preferred.

| Home | Facebook Group | Plugins | Ingame Stats |

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Last File Upload and soon MC Update

While I wait for our last file, the main world itself, uploads for the next couple hours, I noticed news about the Newest RB of CraftBukkit as been released for MC 1.3.1. One step closer to updating our server to MC 1.3.1. We are right now waiting on Spout and SpoutCraft to catch up then I'll begin our updates.

I'll see you all tonight if things go as planned!

Edit: Forgot to mention: While I've been doing these uploads today, I'd like to mention that I can't do much of anything on the internet. No youtube, not netflix, no games. I am able to use pandora and surf most sites with little trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment