Who Are We?






What are you doing here?
We have a real site as of 3-3-2012!
Trust us, it looks and feels better there!
MCDen @ Mine-Craft-Den.com




































































Other than just another random creative and survival server, we aim to do things differently than other servers dare: Allow and Do more than those pesky instructions say.

Join us on our server either by the game itself, or in Dynmap. We are running MineCraft 1.4.7 with Craftbukkit/Spigot and Spout. Spout Craft is Optional, But Preferred.

| Home | Facebook Group | Plugins | Ingame Stats |

Saturday, June 18, 2011

I, Can't, Think, Another, Thought!

So my server has been having some really weird issues in the last 24 hours. Out of Memory Java Heap errors. I figured it was the new plugins I added and updated, Nope. First error late at night was mentioning Dynmap. Took that out, then just a couple hours ago it happened again and it mentioned Citizens.

I've noticed when Craftbukkit freezes, CPU usages spikes to 100% and stays there. Not good for other servers on the same machine.

I'm currently putting my attention to it today. I'm talking to HGS and Craftbukkit on their forums.

I will be in chat at the bottom of the page for the next couple days, if you need anything, just post. If I don't respond, I'm VERY sorry. I have bad luck with going away for something and someone posts a message.

1 comment: