Who Are We?






What are you doing here?
We have a real site as of 3-3-2012!
Trust us, it looks and feels better there!
MCDen @ Mine-Craft-Den.com




































































Other than just another random creative and survival server, we aim to do things differently than other servers dare: Allow and Do more than those pesky instructions say.

Join us on our server either by the game itself, or in Dynmap. We are running MineCraft 1.4.7 with Craftbukkit/Spigot and Spout. Spout Craft is Optional, But Preferred.

| Home | Facebook Group | Plugins | Ingame Stats |

Friday, December 28, 2012

More people seeing this? I better clean things up!

Since it looks like more people are visiting the blog, I should be less lazy with managing it. I'll begin work on redoing the Plugins page so all can see what we are using and look up details of the plugin better.

I will try to do more work on the how-to pages as well.

Please note: With the update to MC 1.4.6, there are many bugs that has come around. One bug that has been fixed, but still effects what it has done in the past is DiabloDrops. When you find a Ruin with items in it, like a DeathSword, the older ruins will not be fixed with the vanishing item bug. Newer Ruins will be fixed and will have the auto regen effect enabled.

I have seen a nice steady number of players on the server, along with a number of new people joining. We are still adding in new Denpatrol members that we can trust. KenosHybred has been very helpful in helping them. The active players, DeathTrain and ImGuidedKilla has been helping a lot.

I do apologize that I don't seem to be on much. There is many times that I am on, but I am hidden. No offense to all that wishes to show me this and that, but with everyone asking questions and wanting to show me stuff, it distracts me from getting other things done. I have ADD, and when I get distracted from what I'm motivated to do, I don't usually return to finish it for a while. Example: The big red building at MCDen town? I was in the works of a Functional Hospital.

The creations and hard work of all the players, I like what I see and how it's done. FluffySheeps (z?) has been keeping to himself and been making his own materials to make the castle just outside of MCDen on the West (North on Dynmap) side of MCDen Town. It looks really great. At his current rate, I might do something special just for him.

I have disabled access to the creative world until I can fix the gamemode inventory separation issues. I did try staying with WorldInventories, but every time the server starts up, everyone's inventory was reverted back to before 1.4.6. I will be looking up a new plugin for inventory separation. Anyone currently in the Creative world will lose their Survival Inventories upon reentry when I re-enable the portals.

No comments:

Post a Comment