Who Are We?






What are you doing here?
We have a real site as of 3-3-2012!
Trust us, it looks and feels better there!
MCDen @ Mine-Craft-Den.com




































































Other than just another random creative and survival server, we aim to do things differently than other servers dare: Allow and Do more than those pesky instructions say.

Join us on our server either by the game itself, or in Dynmap. We are running MineCraft 1.4.7 with Craftbukkit/Spigot and Spout. Spout Craft is Optional, But Preferred.

| Home | Facebook Group | Plugins | Ingame Stats |

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Server running at 80%

Other than the 20% of the server not functioning, I blame Spout for this, the server is now running smoothly.

All rtrigger macros are running as they should so far. Though I need to sit down and clean out and update a lot of info in the config.

Anti-Xray is now running, so watch out for fools gold.

Somehow Ships was not running, though it was installed. I have not tested it on a ship yet, but it's loading now.

Lastly, DiabloDrops are running now, as it should. For today only, I'm leaving it set to have a fair chance of monsters spawning with customized loot. Ex: I spawn and dropped 64 zombies. I had nothing in my inventory to start. Picked up all the loot and it nearly filled my inventory.

No comments:

Post a Comment