Who Are We?






What are you doing here?
We have a real site as of 3-3-2012!
Trust us, it looks and feels better there!
MCDen @ Mine-Craft-Den.com




































































Other than just another random creative and survival server, we aim to do things differently than other servers dare: Allow and Do more than those pesky instructions say.

Join us on our server either by the game itself, or in Dynmap. We are running MineCraft 1.4.7 with Craftbukkit/Spigot and Spout. Spout Craft is Optional, But Preferred.

| Home | Facebook Group | Plugins | Ingame Stats |

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Update 7-10

I have bought about half the needed hardware for the new server. After next week, I'll begin building the computer and installing the software needed.
I've been updating the rTriggers config a lot to fix a few issues that I was too lazy to make and be forced to restart the server to see if they are the way they need to be. All details of changes are listed in the /news ingame. Server staff members are asked to check /staffnews when the /news is updated for new additions, changes, etc. are made.
I've also added the tiered donation system. Not every single detail is set up, but when I add them, previous donators will received their donation upgrades as well.
I've added new furniture, can be found in the hidden store area, just recipes and displays.
I will no longer be upping our post on planetminecraft, as we have enough active players! Thanks Everyone!
I know I'm missing info, but I'll post about it when it comes around.
For now, Halo with friends. Have a great day guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment