Who Are We?






What are you doing here?
We have a real site as of 3-3-2012!
Trust us, it looks and feels better there!
MCDen @ Mine-Craft-Den.com




































































Other than just another random creative and survival server, we aim to do things differently than other servers dare: Allow and Do more than those pesky instructions say.

Join us on our server either by the game itself, or in Dynmap. We are running MineCraft 1.4.7 with Craftbukkit/Spigot and Spout. Spout Craft is Optional, But Preferred.

| Home | Facebook Group | Plugins | Ingame Stats |

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Long time no... type?

It's been a little while since I made a post. My back is in almost working order, as far as I'm concerned, I'm not going to be lifting any heavy for a couple more weeks to be certain.

There has been a lot of construction made in the new world, Earth. From what I've heard from others, I've been cleaning up and removing unneeded stuff, while leaving in a few things I'd like to keep. Chaircraft? Still nice to sit at a table, right?

The current plans I have is to update the plugin info, adding links and extra details for certain plugins, and add/remove changed plugins. I'm going to be downloading the main world, SandBox world, and cutting it down to size since it's way over sized. Over 700mb, combine with skylands, they both add up to over 1Gb. Kinda hard to do backups when my maxed server space is 10GB.

Since I made the goof up on the main world, glitched skylands, and screwed up the construction of the spawn area in the new world, Earth, I've been leaving the construction to everyone else and making periodic backups of the world.

I've added WorldBorder to limit everyone's exploring to keep the maps at decent sizes. Dynmap on the other hand will still show outside the borders.

Lastly, I'm surprised we haven't had any new members join the server since I made it public. We've had random people pop on then leave, that's about it. Worried the server would be laggy from so many plugins? It's not, I swear! So, what am I missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment