Who Are We?






What are you doing here?
We have a real site as of 3-3-2012!
Trust us, it looks and feels better there!
MCDen @ Mine-Craft-Den.com




































































Other than just another random creative and survival server, we aim to do things differently than other servers dare: Allow and Do more than those pesky instructions say.

Join us on our server either by the game itself, or in Dynmap. We are running MineCraft 1.4.7 with Craftbukkit/Spigot and Spout. Spout Craft is Optional, But Preferred.

| Home | Facebook Group | Plugins | Ingame Stats |

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Farewell ImpressiveCraft...

I have just received word from one of my Moderators that Impressive Craft have closed their doors.
Someone, possessively an admin, griefed their spawn area, removing all grass and stone blocks in a large range.
I would have only suggested either using Bigbrother or keeping daily backups of the world(s).

Our doors are open to you all if any of you are looking for a new server.




Griefing is fairly large in MineCraft, the only way to stop it is to keep a record system and/or backups. It would be nice to crack down on griefers, like using mcbans, but that only works just so far it seems...



In other news, I got fed up with some issues on my computer and did a full reinstall of the OS, backed up all my stuff first and wiped the both hard drives. The only major, long time transferring, data was general documents folder items like music, movies, and pictures, while my Steam folder took well over a few hours to transfer.

I saved all my MineCraft files just in case, so no worries on that.

I've decided to do the same to my phone, but instead of a normal reinstall of the android OS, I force upgraded it to Gingerbread 2.3.3. Works great!

Next on my list is my laptop, which I will be getting to shortly.

Lastly, I will be starting a twitter account some time this weekend for the blog for all the minor thoughts, chatter, and updates that may not seem to be worth making a new blog post for.
I was suggested to make a Google+ account for here, but Google is cracking down on Non-Real life people accounts. So if you made a google+ account with a fake name or not about a real person, mainly yourself, they will delete your account, no questions asked. This is what I have been hearing about lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment