Who Are We?






What are you doing here?
We have a real site as of 3-3-2012!
Trust us, it looks and feels better there!
MCDen @ Mine-Craft-Den.com




































































Other than just another random creative and survival server, we aim to do things differently than other servers dare: Allow and Do more than those pesky instructions say.

Join us on our server either by the game itself, or in Dynmap. We are running MineCraft 1.4.7 with Craftbukkit/Spigot and Spout. Spout Craft is Optional, But Preferred.

| Home | Facebook Group | Plugins | Ingame Stats |

Friday, November 23, 2012

Server Migration

Server is being transferred to a new location, same host. I'm right now downloading all the data needed and going to upload it while I'm at work, as upload speeds are slower than download.
I'm downloading all the worlds that did not transfer over to the new host, which helps as only the Creative2 world did not get set for HGS's backup system. The next hurdle for downloading is plugins, as some makes backups, I'll have to filter what to download and what to skip.

As for a funny for today. When I selected the option to transfer the server to a new location, it moved only two folders, the backup and html folders. I almost had a heart attack. Thank god I can access the old server's ftp still.

No comments:

Post a Comment