I've been updating some back end stuff mostly today. Current changes so far are:
- Added a message to /begin if use has not done Step 1 at end of Rules Test.
- Moved permission Death Chest QuickLoot (right click chest regain items) from Tier2Donators to Members.
- Fixes bug where a player dies in a town they don't belong to, then unable to regain items.
- Fixed bug where players attempting to use /give or /god was not sending out a global chat message.
- Donators are unable to regain 100% XP when quicklooting death chests.
- Temp work around: Deposit XP into XP Banks before going on long trips.
For those who have not noticed, I have added a new building. Moving all Colored Wool and Dyes to and new location for the anticipated Dyed Leather. Clothier Store is found next to bank.
Lastly, if we are unable to update due to spout by Monday, I will begin updating the server to MC 1.4. I suggest players put away all spout items (don't touch your blocks until we update spout). If you have a bunch of flint, don't stack it with what could have been your spout items. This is a known bug with MC in general: If a once-was spout item is now flint, it can be stacked with normal flint and lost, permanently.