Who Are We?






What are you doing here?
We have a real site as of 3-3-2012!
Trust us, it looks and feels better there!
MCDen @ Mine-Craft-Den.com




































































Other than just another random creative and survival server, we aim to do things differently than other servers dare: Allow and Do more than those pesky instructions say.

Join us on our server either by the game itself, or in Dynmap. We are running MineCraft 1.4.7 with Craftbukkit/Spigot and Spout. Spout Craft is Optional, But Preferred.

| Home | Facebook Group | Plugins | Ingame Stats |

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

URL went offline, now back.

Just got an e-mail saying our url for our server has been "deleted." I've readded it and should be back up very shortly. I do apologize for the inconvenience, but I usually get an e-mail stating it is getting close to expiring. I will begin doing a little bit of work on a temp webpage of the server if you go to mcden.zapto.org without the MC client or Spout client. I haven't decided if it will just be a page with random, yet useful, info of the server, or just a redirect to the blog here. Possibly our own website. Still undecided as of yet, mainly because of college, work, and life has been keeping me busy, especially after Saturday.

We are looking for new server staff, Den Patrol members, to help maintain the basics of the server and help new players. Quickly going down what Den Patrol does, Accept new Members as Full members. Kick, jail, or ban players if exceeding rule guidelines. And helping users if they need it. DP do not have to, up to them, if they want to help players at every turn. Ex. If a player first joins the server and complains of not being able to do anything, DP can suggest reading the rules and agreeing. If the player persists with more issues, the DP can decide on their own to keep trying to help.
The only requirements I'm looking for is: Active, mature, and helping players on the server. If you meet the requirements and most of the other server staff approve of you, we will add you put you on a short trial period and see how you do. Mostly we would make suggestions on how to do something, but if you over use your powers, by means of personal gain or over doing something such as banning a player for being simply annoying, we may revoke them.

Update on what is keeping me busy. My father's car that I have been driving since he passed away, has finally put in it's last few miles. It used to randomly shut down for the last two years, as if someone just turned the key off while mid driving. Last saturday, while driving through town to help take care of the dogs for a wildlife concern organization, Creature Concerns, it shut off right before I made it into an intersection. I had enough momentum to get it out of the road into a safe area. Got it towed back home and had it looked at by some friends and my room mate's father. After trouble shooting this and that, it seems to be the ECM, Electronic Control Module; 1992 Regency Oldsmobile 98. IF it's not the ECM, it's the control chain. I've spent far more than I needed to for the car in the last year that the car is now a vacuum for money. I've decided to trade in the car for what I can and get a new, used, car. I'll be relying more on my friends and family as I do not know a lot about vehicles, compared to computers.

The money I'll be using will by my own, not the server's. I do have some savings left over from getting my apartment and supplies. All donations are still safe in the paypal account, we have about an estimated year's worth or more in the account to keep the server running as it is with 16 slots and 1800MB ram. If you would like to donate a few dollars towards helping me get a new car, that is fine and all, I'll even put you in a respective donator group depending on the amount. As long as you tell me it's money to help me and not the server, there shouldn't be any issues. Again, I'm not asking for donations, but it is welcomed if anyone wishes to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment