Due to a Custom-Block bug on spout/spoutcraft, custom blocks do not work as of yet.
As soon as the enforcing plugin works, I plan to be enforcing users to use SpoutCraft starting this Saturday, March 24th.
When updating spout to the new MC 1.2.3 builds, there is currently no Recommended Build. You will have to manually select a developmental build.
To select a build:
- Start SpoutCraft, don't login.
- Click Options
- Click the dot next to Manual Build Selection
- In the drop down box at the top of the window, click the build stated as Latest.
- Currently, as I type this post, there is newer builds, but I have noticed an interesting chat screen bug. If you don't mind it, use the newer builds above Latest. You can always downgrade.
- Click Ok
- Click Login
- Let it update
- If your client works and you see the mainscreen, attempt to log into the server.
I have been tweaking the permissions, hoping to be ready to re-enable certain plugins as they update.
Added a door (turstile) for DiamondDonators to access through to gain entry to the spawn area of animals. No charge other than donating to the server first.
Been working on the new theme for ideas and customized worlds.
Fixed the mob spawning in the worlds in general, I misplaced a 0 when setting the mobs per chunk.
Turttlez, a previous Member on the server, has been demoted to Guest. He has been causing drama/immature issues on the server from time to time. This is a good example of the age limit set on the server. No exceptions to new players wanting to join. If not 16 or older, will not be accepted. If later to find out they are not as they said, will be demoted to guest. The only exclusions is the players before the rules was put in and enforced.
I've noticed that the server Tips are going in order instead of at random. Will look at this after work.