Who Are We?






What are you doing here?
We have a real site as of 3-3-2012!
Trust us, it looks and feels better there!
MCDen @ Mine-Craft-Den.com




































































Other than just another random creative and survival server, we aim to do things differently than other servers dare: Allow and Do more than those pesky instructions say.

Join us on our server either by the game itself, or in Dynmap. We are running MineCraft 1.4.7 with Craftbukkit/Spigot and Spout. Spout Craft is Optional, But Preferred.

| Home | Facebook Group | Plugins | Ingame Stats |

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What happen to the news?

It's been a while since I made a post. The server is running a non-recommended version of CraftBukkit and for the time being, it's stable.

I've been busy with college, friends, family, and built a computer for my niece who is getting married in October. They wanted a decent gaming computer, so I spent about $1k on parts and made one. Not liquid cooling. If I wanted to do that, I'd experiment with my own stuff first. I never done liquid cooling before.

In other news. For the past couple weeks or so, I've been working on a Halo Reach Forge World Map for my friends and I on our Monday Game Nights. This is no simple task, but I'm sure someone else has attempted doing what I've been working on. I'm not using a small portion of forge world, I'm using every bit of it that I can.
The map is set up for either Free-For-All Sniping, Team/Multi-Team Slayer/Sniping. It is best with having at least 8-16 players. Preferably 12.
The map is still a work in progress, but so far the base idea is done. Evening out the playing field of team bases and weapon distribution is a bit challenging.

When I can get Blue and Red team evened out on weapons and area, I might release a beta version to the public. Until then. The Red team has a high advantage while Blue's area is far too large.

No comments:

Post a Comment