To donate, do one or the other:
- Link: (Down at this time) - Slower. Admin has to verify donation.
- Log into server and use /buy and follow the menu from there on. - Instant verification.
There are two levels of donations.
Basic level, level 1, is a one time payment of donation. $3 minimum.
Advanced level, level 2, is repeated monthly donations. $3 minimum.
Donation terms: 1, 3, 6 months. $3, $9, $18 respectively.
Some plugins have group benefits set aside for easier reading.
- First time payment gives you a temp level 2.
- Basic allows you access to:
Get the Biome Details you are in.Currently not accessible to donators. Ask Mods for biome info at location.*
- Craft All Available Spout Items, Blocks, Tools, and Weapons.
- MoreMaterials currently offline. Items/Blocks are there and work, just no textures yet.
- Hide and Show yourself on Dynmap
- Large Tombstone Chests. (non donators have access to half-chest tombstone).
- Quick Loot Death Chests
- Toggle Enable/Disable of players requesting Teleports to you/them. /tp toggle
- Auto-Kick players out to allow you in. Still kicks you if Diamond Donator tries to join.**
- First and every Donation term Payment afterwords gives access to level 2
- Set the Biome you are in. - Currently ask Mods and up to change it.*
- /Slap players. (Sorry, no /Rocket.)
Lightning when you /tp- Feature removed in Teleport Plugin switch over. Feature Requested Set your own skin/cape ingame with a URL. Carries over when donation period expires. May change back to normal, choosing one is lost until donating again.
- Feature removed as it's easy to change via Minecraft.com. Capes overridden when using SuperCapes. Looking into this bug when SuperCapes works
- Create your own Towny Nation
- Carries over while Editing of Nation is lost when donation period expires.
- Prevent from being kicked from the server while making room for other members.**
- Being kicked otherwise means you did something wrong or idled too long.
- Customize Chat Tag.
- Carries over when donation period expires.
**Granted we don't have high server use, not a big feature at this time.