Who Are We?






What are you doing here?
We have a real site as of 3-3-2012!
Trust us, it looks and feels better there!
MCDen @ Mine-Craft-Den.com




































































Other than just another random creative and survival server, we aim to do things differently than other servers dare: Allow and Do more than those pesky instructions say.

Join us on our server either by the game itself, or in Dynmap. We are running MineCraft 1.4.7 with Craftbukkit/Spigot and Spout. Spout Craft is Optional, But Preferred.

| Home | Facebook Group | Plugins | Ingame Stats |

Friday, June 10, 2011

Special events, weekly fun nights, what else...

Got to talking to one of the Mods while at pizza hut and came up with an interesting idea.
Vanilla Friday.

Simply put, all but selected few plugins would be disabled. leaving the vanilla style play for the day.

Thoughts?

Suggestions?

Also, anyone have any thoughts on a replacement Achievements and Stats plugin? Apparently the author of it has dropped it all together.

Random question: Who all uses xFire? I'm thinking of live streaming myself playing MC and a few other games from time to time. Not sure if it's worth it or not. Non-xFire viewers can see the video, with the annoying 30sec ads every few minutes, but I'd like to be able to chat to some viewers.
If not Xfire, what other live streaming client is decent and with a chat?

I'll have my xfire signature on the right side to see when I'm on and I think it states if I'm broadcasting.

6 comments:

  1. I'd watch! I've never played Minecraft but considering getting into it, so would be nice for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll watch depending on your stream times, and no I dont use xFire though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd watch it if the stream would be online at the same time i am on lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I honestly don't know when I'll be on for the streaming. I'm in the CST TimeZone (-06:00GMT USA).
    Alexander, the classic version of MineCraft is free, but the Current MineCraft is roughly $20 until 11-11-11.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds interesting keep brain storming! =D

    ReplyDelete